5 bedroom terraced house for saleMount Street, Cromer
- GUIDE £260,000-£270,000
- Mid-Terraced House
- In Need of Full Refurbishment!
- Two Reception Rooms & Five Bedrooms
- Courtyard Style Garden & Allocated Parking
This mid-terraced property has great potential & is in need of full refurbishment, set in the heart of the lovely seaside town of Cromer. With original features such as wooden floors, fireplaces & picture rails. Boasting two reception rooms, five bedrooms, courtyard style garden & allocated parking.
This mid-terraced property has great potential and is in need of full refurbishment, set in the heart of the lovely seaside town of Cromer within walking distance of the shops, restaurants, transport links, schools, and beach. This would make a great family home or holiday home. The property has lots of original features including wooden floors, picture and dado rails as well as fireplaces. Set over three floors with the ground floor consisting of two reception rooms, kitchen and utility room with servants staircase to the first floor. On the first and second floor there are five bedrooms, family bathroom and separate WC. To the rear of the property there are also 3 outbuildings including an outside wc, log shed and lean to. There is a mainly paved courtyard style garden with a lawned area and allocated parking for 1 car.
With a wooden entrance door to the front aspect. Wooden flooring. Dado rail and telephone point. Stairs leading to the first floor with understairs storage cupboard. Doors off.
Lounge 14' 2" x 13' ( 4.32m x 3.96m )
With two single glazed sash windows to the front aspect. Fireplace. Picture rails and television point.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
With no fitted kitchen units. Stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer tap and storage cupboards below. Freestanding gas cooker. Fireplace with exposed brick wall. Wooden flooring and picture rails. Door and side panel windows either side leading to the rear garden.
Cupboard 7' 6" x 3' 11" ( 2.29m x 1.19m )
This room would make an ideal cloakroom.
With a single glazed window to the side aspect.
Dining Room 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
With a single glazed window to the side aspect. Open fireplace with wood burner and tiled hearth. Wooden flooring. Door into;
Utility Room 9' 2" x 7' 11" ( 2.79m x 2.41m )
With a sink and drainer. Tiled flooring and fireplace. Window to the side aspect. Door leading to the rear garden. Servants staircase leading to the first floor bedroom 3.
First Floor Landing
With stairs leading to the second floor and doors off.
Master Bedroom 18' 7" x 15' plus bay window ( 5.66m x 4.57m plus bay window )
With a single glazed bay window to the front aspect. Original cast iron fireplace with marble surround and tiled hearth. Wooden flooring.
Bedroom 2 12' 6" x 11' 10" ( 3.81m x 3.61m )
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect. Original fireplace. Wooden flooring.
With a single glazed window to the side aspect. Low level WC. Wooden flooring.
With a two piece suite comprising of; a hand wash basin with vanity storage unit and bath with mixer taps. Shaver point in light and extractor fan. Wall mounted heater and wooden flooring. Part tiled splashbacks. Single glazed window to the rear aspect. Door into;
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 9' 8" ( 3.33m x 2.95m )
With a single glazed sash window to the rear aspect. Wooden flooring. Built in shelving. Hot water tank. Servants stairs leading from the utility room.
Second Floor Landing
With a skylight window. Built in storage cupboard. Wooden flooring. Doors off.
Bedroom 4 17' 5" x 14' 4" ( 5.31m x 4.37m )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a single glazed bay window to the front aspect. Wooden flooring and fireplace.
Bedroom 5 11' 3" x 10' 3" ( 3.43m x 3.12m )
Part sloped ceiling with restricted head height.
With a single glazed window to the rear aspect. Wooden flooring.
The rear courtyard style garden is mainly paved with a small lawn and established trees and shrubs. There are 3 outbuildings - 1 lean to storage area, 1 outside toilet, and 1 log shed. There is a gate to the rear leading to the allocated parking space.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43929468.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104800. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.