2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleWindam Drive, Barnby Dun, Doncaster
Sold STC £125,000
- Semi-detached bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Chain free
Guide Price £125,000 - £135,000 Superb spacious bungalow with off road parking, garage and low maintenance gardens.
Situated in the sought after area of Barnby Dun and available with no chain is this well presented, spacious two bedroom semi-detached bungalow.The property is close to local amenities and comprises of a lounge/diner, kitchen, off road parking, garage & low maintenace gardens.
Leads straight into the kitchen.
Lounge/ Diner 16' 8" x 11' 5" into breast recess ( 5.08m x 3.48m into breast recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround. Access to kitchen and hall.
Kitchen 11' x 8' 2" ( 3.35m x 2.49m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over with plumbing for a washing machine and gas hob/oven. There is full wall tiling and lino flooring. Access to the lounge/diner and side access to the front of the property.
Has a storage cupboard and central heating radiator. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and lounge/diner. There is side access to the driveway.
Bedroom One 11' 6" x 9' 3" to wardrobe ( 3.51m x 2.82m to wardrobe )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, fitted wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" x 8' 3" ( 4.60m x 2.51m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath. There is full wall tiling. There are sliding doors to the hall and loft access.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden with a block paved driveway leading to the garage. Access to the rear and garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed block paved garden with mature shrubs. Access to the front and garage.
Garage 16' 5" x 8' 2" ( 5.00m x 2.49m )
Has power, light and up and over doors.
Leads straight into the kitchen.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43929477.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110394. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.