2 bedroom bungalow for saleParkgate Studios, Catsfield, East Sussex, TN33
- Stunning character property
- Small exclusive gated development,
- study, 2 bedrooms +
- landscaped low maintenance garden
- ample off road parking, EPC D
Forming part of a small exclusive gated development this stunning property has been converted to an exceptionally high standard, having been the old milking barn dating back to 1861. The property benefits from retaining a number of original beams within in the full height vaulted ceilings, yet providing a contemporary open plan lay-out with a large sitting room / dining area and high specification contemporary kitchen and underfloor heating through-out and bespoke shutters and retractable awnings outside.. The further accommodation comprises of two bedrooms a well-appointed bathroom and a mezzanine study/studio/occasional bedroom. Outside is a landscaped low maintenance garden and ample allocated parking.
Bedroom 1 - 13'6 x 10'2 -
Bedroom 2 - 10'6 x 9'6 -
Reception 1 - 27'5 x 16'3 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43929885.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26460957. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Battle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.