3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDannah Crescent, Ripley
- NO UPWARDS CHAIN
- SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- FOUR PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM SUITE
- SPACIOUS LOUNGE/DINER
- FITTED KITCHEN
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- GARAGE/UTILITY AREA
- ENCLOSED/PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- VIEWINGS HIGHLY ADVISED
- NEW TO THE MARKET/WELL PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED FAMILY HOME - SMARTMOVE ESTATE AGENTS are delighted to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property in Ripley. This property briefly comprises of an entrance hallway with downstairs WC, spacious living room through to the dining room and a fitted kitchen. To the first floor you will find three good sized bedroom with a stunning four piece family bathroom suite, outside there is an enclosed and private garden with a fish pond and patio seating area, to the front there's ample off road parking leading down to the single garage/utility room. This property is situated in a sought after location and must be viewed as soon as possible. To avoid disappointment phone SMARTMOVE to book an internal inspection.
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway - Door to the front elevation and window to side, under stairs storage and radiator.
Downstairs Wc - Two piece suite including a WC and pedestal wash basin.
Living Room - 3.78m by 3.51m (12'5 by 11'6) - Bow window to the front elevation, electric feature fire, radiator, TV aerial point and has a telephone connection.
Dining Room - 3.51m by 4.01m (11'6 by 13'2) - Sliding door to the rear elevation onto the garden, radiator and internal sliding doors into the living room.
Fitted Kitchen - 2.11m by 2.84m (6'11 by 9'4) - Well presented fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, work surface with inset sink and drainer, built-in electric cooker with extractor fan and has space for a fridge/freezer in the recess under the stairs. Window to the rear elevation, door to the side elevation, fully tiled floor/splash backs and has a radiator.
First Floor Landing - Window to the side elevation and loft access.
Master Bedroom - 4.01m by 3.51m (13'2 by 11'6) - Large double bedroom with window to the rear elevation, fitted wardrobes with dressing table areas and radiator.
Bedroom Two - 3.78m by 3.51m (12'5 by 11'6) - Spacious double bedroom with window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three - 2.34m by 2.11m (7'8 by 6'11) - Good sized bedroom with two small windows to the front elevation and radiator.
Four Piece Family Bathroom Suite - 3.02m by 2.11m (9'11 by 6'11) - Well presented four piece family bathroom suite including a fitted bath, separate shower cubicle with electric shower over, WC and pedestal wash basin. Fully tiled floor and half tiled walls, obscure window to the rear elevation and radiator.
Rear Garden - Enclosed and private rear garden with laid lawn, planted Christmas trees and borders, fish pond with walk way around and patio seating area.
Garage/Utility Area - Single garage with double doors to the front, lighting/electrics and has space and plumbing for both a washing machine and tumble dryer.
Driveway - Ample off road parking to the front and side of the property leading to the garage.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43930833.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26461113. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Smartmove, Ripley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.