Cafe for saleCafe View, Scarborough
Withdrawn from Market
- BREATHTAKING VIEWS OVER SOUTH BAY
- LOW OVERHEADS - £7,500PA RENT - NO RATES!
- OPENS 364 DAYS A YEAR - 10AM - 3PM
- ONLY COMES TO MARKET DUE TO RETIREMENT
+++ REALISTICALLY PRICED AND SUPERBLY FITTED LEASEHOLD CAFE WITH BREATHTAKING VIEWS ACROSS SOUTH BAY +++
Offered to the market in superb order is this 36 cover cafe, set within the Old Town of Scarborough, boasting simply stunning panoramic views from the bay window of Scarborough's famous South Bay. This is ready-made opportunity for anyone looking to enter the catering industry, whilst trading from this year round venue. Currently, the business trades from the hours of 10.00am to 3.00pm - 7 days a week - 364 days a year. We feel there would be scope to increase the opening hours, if desired, to possibly include doing evening meals - subject to gaining planning approval.
The cafe has been superbly fitted throughout and is ready for any incoming purchaser to trade straight away and take advantage of the enviable reputation the current owners have built up. The property benefits from disabled access with a disabled toilet and baby changing room. At lower ground floor level lies excellent storage, an office and a staff room.
A full detailed inventory is being prepared by the current owners. Accounts and the lease will be made available to seriously interested parties. The passing rent is £7,500pa (£625pcm) and the lease expires in 2020. NO BUSINESS RATES CURRENTLY PAYABLE BY CURRENT OWNERS.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7065843. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPH Property Services, Scarborough - Commercial. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.