3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Approach East, Earlswood, Redhill
- Three Bedrooms
- Semi Detached Home
- Situated in Earlswood
- Newly Refurbished
- Chain Free
*GUIDE PRICE £475,000 - £500,000*
A NEWLY REFURBISHED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED HOME. The property benefits from being OFFERED TO THE MARKET 'CHAIN FREE', KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIACNES, close to good schools, a garden that captures the sun and TWO ALLOCATED PARKING BAYS.
I'm not sure what I can say about this home, where do I begin. If I'm honest it's best just to pick up the phone and book yourself in to see this wonderful newly and fully refurbished family home. The standard is sublime and every aspect covered, downstairs W/C, you have it, bi-folding doors, you have them, loft room, you have it!
The property is moments from Earlswood train station for links into Central London so after a hard day's work it is handy to be only a few steps from the station and you're home.
For schools you have Earlswood Infants and Nursery, Earlswood Junior and St. Johns Primary.The M25 and Gatwick Airport are also easily accessible.
The ground floor benefits from bay fronted lounge, dining room linking to the kitchen/breakfast room which leads out to the rear garden with bi-folding doors.
The kitchen has an integrated dishwasher, washing machine, island, work surfaces, ample storage and sky lights.
Under the stairs you have a W/C.
On the first floor you have three bedrooms and family bathroom. The master bedroom has built in cupboard. A great selling point is the loft room with power and lighting, sky lights, eaves storage and can be easily converted into another double bedroom (subject to planning) as it's already carpeted.
The home is fully double glazed, has gas central heating and two allocated parking bays on a private road.
The rear garden is a real suntrap and offers a great entertaining area in the summer months with family and friends.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43930902.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RDH100454. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Redhill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.