4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHaven Bank, Boston
- SEMI DETACHED 4 BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY
- 3 RECEPTION ROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- MOVE IN CONDITION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
This Semi Detached 4 BEDROOM PERIOD PROPERTY is beautifully presented throughout and in 'MOVE IN CONDITION'. The property is situated within close proximity of Boston Town Centre and its amenities and further benefits include 3 Reception Rooms and a Double Garage. Being sold with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
SEMI DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY WITH 4 BEDROOMS, 3 RECEPTION ROOMS, DOUBLE GARAGE AND GARDENS.
BEING SOLD WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN
With front entrance door, stairs rising to second floor accommodation, stairs leading down to the ground floor accommodation, radiator, dado rail, picture rail, ceiling light point, door through to the: -
Sitting Room 12' 7" maximum into recess x 18' 5" maximum into Bay window ( 3.84m maximum into recess x 5.61m maximum into Bay window )
With radiator, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental rose, feature fireplace with tiled hearth and inset and display surround.
Lounge 19' 1" maximum into recess x 11' 11" ( 5.82m maximum into recess x 3.63m )
With 2 windows to rear aspect, radiator, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental rose, fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Ground Floor Accommodation
With stairs leading from the First Floor Entrance Hall to: -
With decorative tiled floor, radiator, dado rail, ceiling light point, understairs storage cupboard, door to side aspect.
Study / Breakfast Room 10' 3" x 12' 3" maximum into recess ( 3.12m x 3.73m maximum into recess )
Having fireplace with tiled hearth, decorative inset and display surround. Window to front aspect, radiator, dado rail, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental rose, door to Boiler Cupboard.
Walk-In Boiler Cupboard
Housing the Worcester gas central heating boiler, tiled flooring, hot water cylinder and ceiling light point.
Utility Room 6' 1" with reduced head height x 8' 11" ( 1.85m with reduced head height x 2.72m )
Having plumbing for automatic washing machine, power and lighting and extractor fan.
Kitchen Diner 16' 4" x 12' 4" maximum into recess ( 4.98m x 3.76m maximum into recess )
Having a well appointed kitchen comprising integrated one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, range of base and wall units including wall mounted shelving and plate racks, fitted Welsh Dresser style unit with base level wine rack and baskets, integrated Diplomat oven and grill with 5 ring gas hob and fume extractor above, integrated dishwasher, space for integrated fridge/freezer, tiled flooring, ceiling light point, radiator, built-in recess shelving, door to: -
Conservatory 6' x 19' 5" ( 1.83m x 5.92m )
Of brick and timber glazed construction with polycarbonate roof. With French doors leading to the garden, tiled flooring.
With 3 piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, WC, panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, fully tiled floor, partially tiled walls, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed windows to dual aspects.
Second Floor Accommodation
With stairs rising from First Floor Entrance Hall to the: -
With feature arched window to side aspect, picture rail, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 1 15' x 12' 6" maximum into recess ( 4.57m x 3.81m maximum into recess )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point with ornamental ceiling rose, picture rail, ornamental fireplace.
Bedroom 2 12' x 11' 9" maximum into recess ( 3.66m x 3.58m maximum into recess )
With window to rear, radiator, dado rail, picture rail, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in recess storage.
Bedroom 3 6' 11" x 8' 6" ( 2.11m x 2.59m )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, ceiling light point. Staircase leading to Bedroom 4. Steps up leading to the: -
With a modern 3 piece suite comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted Opal Triton electric shower and tiling within, WC, wash hand basin with vanity unit and tiled splashback, radiator, ceiling light point, obscure glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 4 15' 5" x 19' 11" with reduced head height ( 4.70m x 6.07m with reduced head height )
With window to side aspect, radiator, ceiling mounted spotlights, access to roof space storage, walk-in wardrobe with spotlights within.
The property benefits from an extremely well presented rear garden which is initially laid to a paved patio seating area and areas of lawn and shrub borders. Vehicular access is available from Irby Street via a Timber Double Garage. The garden is enclosed by fencing.
Timber Double Garage
With up-and-over door, polycarbonate roof, with open back leading to garden. Served by power and lighting.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43930992.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB108122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.