2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHunters Green, Dinnington, Sheffield
Sold STC £120,000
- Extended To Rear
- Two Double Bedroom
- Well Presented Throughout
- Detached Garage
- Off Road Parking
First impressions may deceive! TWO BEDROOM semi detached property effectively EXTENDED to the rear creating a fabulous dining kitchen with no expense spared. Set in a popular residential area of Dinnington, warranting an early inspection to appreciate what accommodation the property has to offer.
First impressions may deceive! Effectively extended to the rear creating a fabulous dining kitchen with no expense spared by the current owner. Set in a popular residential area of Dinnington, warranting an early inspection to appreciate what accommodation the property has to offer. Accommodation comprises, entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom.
Approached via a front facing double glazed entrance door, laminate floor covering and central heating radiator.
Lounge 14' 11" max x 13' 3" max ( 4.55m max x 4.04m max )
The focal point of the lounge is the wall mounted pebble effect electric fire. Front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and understairs storage cupboard.
Dining Area 9' 7" x 13' 3" ( 2.92m x 4.04m )
Having a TV point and central heating radiator.
Kitchen Diner 12' 1" x 9' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.92m )
Effectively extended fitted with cream wall and base units set above and below worksurfaces that extend to include a stainless steel sink and drainer with tiling to splash back areas. With integrated dishwasher and fridge, plumbing for a washing machine, electric oven and hob with cooker hood above. Useful breakfast bar, spot lighting, two velux windows and a rear facing double glazed window, tiling to the floor in the kitchen area, two central heating radiators and a rear facing door leading to the garden area. The boiler is housed in the kitchen area.
Stairs & Landing
Giving access to the loft space which has power and lighting.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 10' 2" maximum ( 4.04m x 3.10m maximum )
Rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 11" x 8' 6" into doorway ( 3.02m x 2.59m into doorway )
Front facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Modern suite comprising wc, vanity wash hand basin with cabinet beneath and bath with electric shower over. Fully tiled, heated towel rail and side facing double glazed window.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a hardstanding area providing parking. To the side is a driveway leading to the garage.
The rear has an enclosed garden area with deck area providing space for garden furniture, paved patio with hedging and fencing to side and rear. Water tap and security lighting.
Roller electric door. Power and lighting. Useful area to the rear of the garage creating ideal storage area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43931004.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT103885. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.