2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWansford Close, Owington Farm
- Modern Style Two Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Always Popular Owington Farm Location
- Smart Modern Soft Cream Coloured Kitchen Units
- Replacement UPVC Double Glazing (Fitted 2015)
- Skimmed & Neutral Emulsion Finished Walls
- Southerly Facing Rear Garden
- Detached Garage & Ample Car Parking
If you are in the market for a modern style place of your own or a safe, no nonsense rental property, then this two bedroom semi-detached house on the always popular Owington Farm estate could be just what you are looking for. Comprising entrance porch, lounge, breakfast/kitchen with a smart range of modern soft cream coloured high gloss style units (fitted in 2016) and a useful rear porch. The first floor has two bedrooms and bathroom with a white suite. Externally, there is a southerly facing rear garden, detached garage and ample parking on the driveway. Other features include replacement UPVC double glazed windows and composite front door (fitted 2015), skimmed and neutral emulsion finished internal walls and central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43931799.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL160194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.