4 bedroom detached house for saleBesant Close, Sibsey, Boston
- DETACHED 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- EN-SUITE SHOWER ROOM TO MASTER BEDROOM
- KITCHEN & UTLITY ROOM
- GARAGE, OFF ROAD PARKING & REAR GARDEN
This DETACHED 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME is situated in the popular and well served village of Sibsey. The property comprises in brief a Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Cloakroom, 4 Bedrooms with En-Suite to Master Bedroom and a family Bathroom, integral garage & off road parking.
DETACHED 4 BEDROOM FAMILY HOME WITH INTEGRAL GARAGE, OFF ROAD PARKING AND ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
This spacious family home is situated in the popular village of Sibsey and benefits from easy access to the Pilgrim Hospital which is situated approximately 5 miles distant.
With partially obscure glazed front entrance door and window to side, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling recessed lighting, understairs storage cupboard. Personnel door through to the Garage.
With corner wash hand basin with tiled splashback, WC, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling light point, extractor fan.
Lounge 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, coal effect electric fire with fitted hearth and display surround. Double doors lead through to the Dining Room.
Dining Room 9' 4" x 10' 1" ( 2.84m x 3.07m )
With French doors leading to the rear garden, 2 windows to rear aspect, wood effect laminate floor, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Kitchen 15' 5" maximum x 12' 4" maximum ( 4.70m maximum x 3.76m maximum )
Having a Contemporary style fitted kitchen with granite work surfaces and inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, extensive range of base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units including glazed display cabinets and under cupboard lighting, integrated oven and grill, 4 ring electric hob with glass splashback, plumbing for dishwasher, space for twin height fridge freezer, wood effect laminate flooring, radiator, ceiling mounted lighting, windows to side and rear aspect.
With roll edge work surface, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, built-in storage cupboards, extractor fan, wood effect laminate flooring, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising for Entrance Hall, radiator, access to roof space, ceiling light point, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and slatted linen shelving.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" maximum x 11' maximum ( 4.09m maximum x 3.35m maximum )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobes with sliding doors with hanging rails within and overhead storage locker. Door to En-Suite Shower Room.
En-Suite Shower Room
With wash hand basin with vanity unit beneath, WC, shower cubicle with wall mounted mains fed shower and tiling within, radiator, ceiling recessed lighting, extractor fan, fully tiled walls, obscure glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 7" maximum into recess x 12' 1" excluding entrance area ( 3.53m maximum into recess x 3.68m excluding entrance area )
With window to front aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 3 9' 6" maximum x 11' 1" maximum ( 2.90m maximum x 3.38m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
Bedroom 4 8' 7" maximum x 11' maximum ( 2.62m maximum x 3.35m maximum )
With window to rear aspect, radiator, coved cornice, ceiling light point.
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap and vanity unit beneath, panelled bath with wall mounted electric Mira shower above, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, ceiling light point, radiator, obscure glazed window.
To the front of the property is a block paved driveway which provides off road parking as well as vehicular access to the garage.
The rear garden is initially laid to a paved patio seating area leading to a central section of lawn. To the rear of the property is a section which is currently used for a children's play section. The garden is fence panel enclosed and has a side entrance gate. The garden is served by an external tap and lighting.
Garage 16' 10" x 8' 6" ( 5.13m x 2.59m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting, wall mounted consumer unit for electrics, housing the gas central heating boiler. Personnel door to Entrance Hall.
Timber Garden Shed
To be included in the sale.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43932678.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107857. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.