6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAppleton, Oxfordshire
Sold by Us
- Spacious Family Home
- Most Sought After Village
- 1800 sq ft of Living Space
- Pretty Established 88ft Garden
- Extended Kitchen/Family Room
- Two Bath/Shower Rooms
- Double Glazing
LOCATION The highly sought after village of Appleton, with its rural setting surrounded by woodland and close to the river Thames, is only six miles from Oxford and five miles from Abingdon. The village has an excellent local primary school and easy access to the many outstanding schools located in the area. It is an active vibrant village with a local shop, many sports clubs including tennis and cricket, village hall, friendly pub and an active church community.
Appleton has transport links with easy access to the A34, M40 and M4. It is only 12 miles from Didcot Parkway railway station which has regular high speed services to London Paddington. The University City of Oxford has superb amenities, good railway links and world class entertainment and art facilities. Appleton and the property are connected to a newly installed, high speed broadband service.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43932696.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100541011669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Oliver James, Abingdon, Oxfordshire - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.