3 bedroom terraced house for saleMonarch Road, Eaton Socon, St. Neots
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Three Bedrooms
- 12ft Kitchen/Diner
- 15ft Lounge
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- No Onward Chain
* £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE
* 15ft Lounge
* 12ft Kitchen/Diner
* 11ft Master Bedroom
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* No Onward Chain
Entrance door to:
4.66m x 3.84m max (15'03" x 11'05" max). Window to front and radiator.
3.76m x 3.17m max (12'04" x 10'05" max). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, space for dishwasher and washing machine, fridge/freezer, built-in electric oven and hob with extractor hood over, two windows to rear, and radiator. Walk in storage cupboard.
Obscure window to rear, WC and wash hand basin.
Stairs to First Floor
First Floor Landing
Two large storage cupboards
3.36m x 3.18m (11' x 10'05"). Radiator, window to rear, built in wardrobe.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising panelled bath with hand shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and WC, obscure window to front
3.15m x 3.48m (10'04" x 3'48"). Radiator, built in wardrobe, window to front.
3.07m x 2.36m max (10'01" x 7'09"max.). Window to front, radiator.
The front and rear of the property are laid to lawn. The rear enclosed by panelled fence with rear access.
Under the terms of the Estate Agency Act 1979 (Section 21) please note that the Vendor of this property is a close associate of Sharman Quinney Holdings Ltd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43932738.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NSQ201134. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, St Neots. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.