3 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Street, Fletton, Peterborough
Sold STC £130,000
- £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
- Mid terraced property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Close to City Centre and rail links
- Nearby amenities
* £1,000 Buyers Incentive available
* TWO reception rooms
* Close to City Centre and rail links
3.63 x 3.30m (11'11 x 10'10). Double glazed window to front, fire place, coving to ceiling, wooden floors, radiator, TV points.
3.61m x 3.30m (11'10 x 10'10). Coving to ceiling, double glazed window to rear, radiator and storage cupboard.
2.87mx x2.18m (9'05 x 7'02). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units, sink unit, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine and fridge freezer, double glazed window to side.
Three piece bathroom suite with low level WC, bath with mixer taps and shower over bath, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, double glazed frosted window to side.
3.56 x 3.33m (11'08 x 10'11). Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, radiator, TV points.
3.58 x 3.33m (11'09 x 10'11). Double glazed window to rear, coving to ceiling, TV points, door to:
2.21m x 2.74m (7'03 x 9'00). Double glazed window to rear, radiator, TV point.
To the front there is a small enclosed garden. On street parking to the front. The rear garden is enclosed by a brick wall and is mainly laid to lawn with two patio seating areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43932741.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SSQ100105. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Stanground. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.