2 bedroom apartment for saleMiddle Warehouse, Castle Quay, Manchester
- Beautiful city centre, penthouse apartment within a converted mill and arranged over two floors
- Open plan lounge and dining room with separate Siematic kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and two bath/shower roms
- Generous balcony with stunning views over Manchester City Centre
- Two, secure allocated parking spaces
Situated in Manchester City Centre, a stylish duplex apartment within one of the original mill conversions with generous balcony offering superb panoramic views across Manchester. The accommodation comprises of a through lounge/dining room, kitchen, two double bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. Two allocated, secure car parking spaces.
A stunning converted, duplex penthouse, apartment equipped to a good standard throughout, situated in a stylish mill conversion with views over Manchester City Centre and beyond. The apartment comprises of a generous hallway leading to a SieMatic kitchen with a range of appliances, open plan dining room/lounge with glazed double doors to a stunning balcony. There is a double bedroom, again with doors leading to the balcony and a modern shower room. To the upper floor there is a master bedroom suite with a double bedroom, separate dressing room/sitting room and contemporary en-suite bathroom, creating a stylish and spacious apartment, full of charm and character. Externally the apartment has two secure, allocated car parking spaces. A particular selling feature of this apartment is the generous balcony, giving breath taking views and must be seen to be appreciated. We invite you to contact the Hale Office to arrange a private viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43933731.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 617462. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.