3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChequers Lane, Great Ellingham, Attleborough
Sold STC £350,000
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Situated on a Quarter of an Acre Plot (STM)
- Stunning Field Views
- Sought After Village Location
- Refurbished Throughout
This three bedroom detached bungalow is situated in a sought after village location offering the flexibility to move straight in!! The property sits on a large plot and has been to a refurbished to a high standard, CALL NOW TO VIEW!
This beautiful detached bungalow has been refurbished throughout by the current vendor, with an additional rear extension providing great accommodation and offering the ability to move straight in. The three double bedrooms are to the right from the hallway, the master bedroom benefiting from an en suite and walk in wardrobe. The L shaped living / dining room is to the left as you enter through the front door, leading through to the fully fitted modern kitchen with soft close units and integrated Bosch appliances, also benefiting from an additional utility room. The family bathroom has been fitted with a three piece bathroom suite including a P-shaped bath and units for storage. The property benefits from UPVC double glazed windows and is heated from LPG gas fired central heating, Externally this bungalow is situated on a quarter of an acre plot (STM) and is set back from the road with a shingle driveway extending the full width o the property, allowing ample off road parking with a single detached garage with electric roller door. The front garden is surrounded by borders with various scrubs and is enclosed by hedging giving the bungalow privacy. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with a substantial sandstone patio running the full width of the rear with stunning field views all enclosed by fencing each side. Please call now to register your interest. A viewing is highly recommended.
Double glazed door to front aspect, radiator.
L-Shaped Living/ Dining Room
Dining Area: 9'1" x 9'2" (2.77m x 2.80m)
Living Room: 10'11" x 14'4" (3.08m x 4.40m)
Dual aspect double glazed windows to front and side aspect, integral ceiling lights with connection points for a telephone and television, radiator.
Kitchen 12' 5" x 11' 10" ( 3.78m x 3.61m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base soft close units, work surfaces with an inset 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink/ drainer. Wall mounted double electric oven with separate electric hob and cooker point, integral dishwasher and fridge freezer, LPG gas fired central heating boiler. Double glazed window to rear aspect, integral ceiling lights, doors to the utility room and outside.
Mixture of wall and base units, plumbing for a washing machine, work surfaces.
Master Bedroom 13' 6" x 11' 9" ( 4.11m x 3.58m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, connection points for telephone and television, radiator with field views to the rear. Built in walk in wardrobe fitted with shelves, hanging rails and radiator.
Fully tiled en-suite comprising a corner shower cubicle, W.C. wash hand basin with vanity unit, heated towel rail, extractor fan and integral lights.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" x 9' 5" ( 3.33m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side aspect, connection points for telephone and television, radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' x 9' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, connection points for telephone and television, radiator.
Fully tiled three piece bathroom suite comprising a p-shaped bath with mixer taps and a glass screened over head shower, wash hand basin with vanity unit and additional storage below and W.C. Integral ceiling lights, extractor fan heated towel rail.
The property is approached via a shingle driveway which leads to the entrance hall and to the detached garage at the side of the property. The driveway provides ample off road parking which is enclosed by hedging and has borders of various plants and shrubs.
The rear of the property is mainly laid to lawn with a separate sandstone paved area running the full width of the property. The garden is enclosed by fencing on both sides with beautiful field views beyond.
Single detached garage with a electric roller door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43934055.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ATB105298. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Attleborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.