2 bedroom park home for saleGimingham Road, Mundesley, Norwich
- Semi-Detached Holiday Chalet
- Two Bedrooms
- Communal Gardens & Parking
- Double Glazing Throughout
- Coastal Village Location
Siesta Mar is a small holiday chalet development in the coastal village of Mundesley. This two bedroom chalet is currently run as a successful holiday let & has the benefit of double glazing throughout. There are communal lawned gardens & communal parking areas.
Siesta Mar is a small holiday chalet development in the coastal village of Mundesley with it's beautiful beaches with lifeguard areas making it ideal for families, the town itself has shops, post office, hairdressers, pubs, restaurants and transport links. This chalet is currently run as a successful holiday let and has the benefit of double glazing throughout. Consisting of two bedrooms, family bathroom and open plan kitchen/lounge/diner. There are communal lawned gardens and communal parking areas. The chalet is for holiday use only and the site is open between 1st March to 31st October and 16th December to 14th January every year.
Lounge 14' x 11' 2" ( 4.27m x 3.40m )
Open plan living - with a double glazed entrance door to the front aspect. Double glazed window to the front aspect. Electric fire with wooden mantle and surround. Wall mounted electric heater and television point. Wood effect laminate flooring. Doors off.
Kitchen 6' x 5' 6" ( 1.83m x 1.68m )
With a range of fitted wall and base units with work surfaces over and part tiled splashbacks. Breakfast bar. Stainless steel single sink bowl with drainer and mixer tap. Electric cooker with cooker hood above. Washing machine and dishwasher. Fridge/freezer and microwave. Wood effect laminate flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 2 8' 8" x 8' 5" ( 2.64m x 2.57m )
With a double glazed window to the front aspect. Built in wardrobe. Electric wall mounted heater. Carpet and television with television point.
Bedroom 1 8' 5" x 8' ( 2.57m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Built in wardrobe with hot water tank. Electric wall mounted heater. Television with television point and carpet.
With a two piece suite comprising of; hand wash basin and bath with mixer taps and shower over. Tiled flooring. Shaver point and electric wall mounted heater. Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Door into;
With a low level WC. Tiled flooring. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a generous communal lawned garden. There are communal parking areas.
Please note there are approx 50 years remaining on the lease. The current ground rent is £750 per annum. The buildings insurance is £240 per annum. The service/maintenance charge is shared out between 41 chalets if and when a problem arises. You are able to sub-let the chalet and you are able to keep pets in the chalet. This chalet is for holiday use only. The site is open between 1st March to 31st October and 16th December to 14th January every year.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43934076.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRM104414. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Cromer. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.