3 bedroom terraced house for saleLythemere, Orton Malborne, Peterborough
Sold STC £119,950
- No Chain
- Three Bedrooms
- Mid Terraced House
- Kitchen Diner
- Easy Access to Major Routes
- Close to Local Amenities
Sharman Quinney are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£ 119.950 for 13 Lythmere, Orton Malborne. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Sharman Quinney Orton Branch on 01733 394944 before exchange of contracts.
Radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, storage cupboard. Open plan to:
6.65m x 2.57m uPVC double glazed window to front, uPVC double glazed window to rear. Open plan layout. Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with single drainer and mixer tap, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, fitted electric oven, built-in four ring gas hob, radiator, vinyl flooring, door to rear garden.
3.38m x 4.47m uPVC window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
uPVC double glazed window to front, two piece suite comprising, wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
uPVC double glazed windows to front, two storage cupboards. Doors to:
4.68m x 2.56m uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, vinyl flooring.
4.68m x 2.07m uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator.
3.79m x 2.29m uPVC double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminate flooring.
uPVC obscure double glazed window to front. Three piece suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and close coupled WC, tiled splashbacks, radiator.
Enclosed rear garden, enclosed by timber panelled fence to rear and sides, patio with lawned area, timber garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43934181.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ORT201621. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Orton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.