5 bedroom detached house for saleJoseph Conrad Drive, Aldington, Ashford, Kent
GUIDE PRICE £550,000-£575,000
Built by Bellway Homes in 2011, this exceptional detached home will appeal to families and nature lovers alike boasting 5 bedrooms with 2 ensuites along with plenty of ground floor accommodation there is space in abundance for family and friends to come and visit. If you open the patio doors from either the kitchen or the lounge and you have a great space for parties or special occasions in the summer in the large rear garden and a double garage to the rear offers great parking or storage. This home has been maintained in our opinion to an exceptionally high standard and we recommend a viewing.
This home is located within the sought after village of Aldingon, Ashford. Aldington is an ideal location if you like taking your dogs for long walks or purely enjoy socialising in your local public house. Aldington offers many local amenities including a junior school, local shops and public houses and is also situated within an approximate 7 mile drive from Ashfords Internation rail station which conveniently offers the Highspeed service into London St. Pancras in just 38 minutes!
Call now for your viewing appointment!!
• Situated within the village of Aldington, Ashford.
• Superb family home in a village location
• Five bedrooms with two ensuites
• Constructed approximately five years ago
• Double garage and additional parking
• Good size rear garden
• Very well presented throughout
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43934313.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBM160219. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann , Willesborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.