2 bedroom flat for saleThe Optic, Rochelle Close, Battersea, London, SW11
- Modern first floor apartment
- Accommodation exceeds 690 sq. ft.
- Spacious open plan reception room
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with space for a dining table
- Two double bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Private balcony
- Allocated parking
- Short walk to Clapham Junction station
- Close to St John's Hill & Northcote Road
James Pendleton are delighted to introduce this two bedroom purpose built apartment set close to Clapham Junction station. The property boasts spacious accommodation exceeding 690 sq. ft and covered and secure allocated parking.
The apartment comprises of a good size reception room which opens into fitted kitchen with a dining table. The flat also benefits from a private balcony. There are two good sized double bedrooms and family bathroom.
Located within a short walk from Clapham Junction station, St Johns Hill and St Johns Road are within close proximity, where there are an abundance of cafes, bars, restaurants, shops and transport links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43934667.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHS160083. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by James Pendleton, Battersea Northcote Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.