2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLees Hall Road, Dewsbury, West Yorkshire, WF12
- 2 Bedroom Stone End Terrace House
- Large 18ft Dining Kitchen
- Spacious Lounge
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Modern 4 piece Bathroom Suite
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazed & Gas Central Heated.
EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED and offering SPACIOUS family living accommodation is this 2 bedroom Stone End Terrace Property. Boasting a superb dining kitchen and off street parking to the rear. This property must be viewed internally to appreciate the living space on offer. A real credit to the present owners and would make an ideal starter home. Located in the popular are of Thornhill and having easy access to neighbouring towns, Dewsbury, Ossett and Horbury and benefits from gas Central Heating and PVCu Double Glazing and briefly comprises of Entrance Porch, Dining Kitchen, Cellar, Lounge, Front Entrance Hallway, 2 Bedrooms and a modern family bathroom. To the rear of the property there is off street parking and a large decked patio seating area whilst to the front there is a small buffer garden with steps leading to the front entrance door. VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DEW160482. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.