2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleBosworth Close, Doncaster, DN7
- Spacious private well established south facing garden.
- 2 Double bedrooms.
- Cul de sac location.
- Fully double glazed. Full central heating combination boiler.
- Sun set views from living room.
- Garage Bar with double glazed patio doors & decking area. Easily reversible to standard garage.
- Small village location with scenic walks and local pubs.
- Cosy and comfy norweigan log cabin in the garden
- Offroad parking area. ( own driveway ).
- Decking area for summer evening relaxation.
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of a good size and comprises ample living space and well appointed bedrooms.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43935300.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6r4-j2jn. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.