4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLincoln Road, Northborough, Peterborough
Offers in Excess of £390,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Four bedroom detached bungalow
- 24ft Lounge
- Separate Dining Room leading to Snug
- En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Non estate village location
- Detached double garage
- Sold with no upward chain
* 24ft Lounge
* Separate Dining Room leading to Snug
* En Suite to Master Bedroom
* Non estate village location
* Detached double garage
* Extensive driveway
* Sold with no upward chain
Hardwood glazed door with matching side glazed panel to:
Four radiators, wooden flooring, telephone point, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights and access to loft, hardwood half glazed door to rear hallway, glazed door to kitchen.
7.54m x 3.86m (24'9" maximum including bay recess x 12'8" maximum including chimney breast recess). Sealed unit double glazed window to side, sealed unit double glazed bay window to front, coal effect gas fire set in marble surround, two radiators, wooden flooring, telephone point, tv point, two wall lights, coving to ceiling, half glazed french doors to:
Separate Dining Room
4.04m x 3.84m (13'3" x 12'7"). Radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, hardwood double glazed french doors with matching side glazed panel to side, opening to:
3.89m x 2.24m (12'9" x 7'4"). Six sealed unit double glazed windows to rear, radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, hardwood double glazed french doors to garden.
Laminate flooring, ceiling with recessed spotlights, pvcu double glazed french doors with matching side two glazed panels.
3.58m x 3.56m (11'9" x 11'8"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink unit with swan neck mixer tap and tiled surround, built-in dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in electric double oven, built-in ceramic hob with pull out extractor hood over, sealed unit double glazed window to front, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights heated towel rail.
1.40m x 1.35m (4'7" x 4'5"). Fitted with a matching range of eye level units with worktop space over, plumbing for washing machine, sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling.
5.74m x 4.19m (18'10" maximum x 13'9"). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, sealed unit double glazed window to side, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes comprising fitted matching dressing table, bedside cabinets and drawers, corner display shelves, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, door to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted power shower, inset matching wash hand basins with cupboards under, close coupled wc with hidden cistern, full height tiling to all walls, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinets, sealed unit double glazed window to side, radiator, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights.
4.19m x 3.25m (13'9" maximum including bay recess and excluding door recess x 10'8"). Sealed unit double glazed bay window to front, fitted bedroom suite with a range of wardrobes comprising bedside cabinets and drawers, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to ceiling.
3.61m x 3.07m (11'10" x 10'1"). Sealed unit double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.20m x 2.79m (10'6" x 9'2"). Sealed unit double glazed window to side, fitted eye-level and overhead storage cupboards and drawers, radiator, telephone point, coving to ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising bath with hand shower attachment over, folding glass screen and mixer tap, inset wash hand basin with cupboards under and mixer tap, close coupled wc with hidden cistern, tiled surround, extractor fan, wall mounted mirrored cabinet, sealed unit double glazed window to side, tiled flooring, half height wood panelling on walls, coving to ceiling with recessed spotlights, built-in airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder with slatted shelving.
To the front, double wrought iron front gated access leading to block paved driveway to the front leading to detached double garage, mainly laid to lawn. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden panelled fencing, mainly laid to patio, mature raised flower and shrub borders, mainly laid to lawn, outside cold water tap, wooden side gated accesses.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43935321.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201173. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.