3 bedroom detached house for saleNorth End Road, Yapton, Arundel, West Sussex
- 3 bedroom quirky character detached cottage
- 2 spacious reception rooms
- Modernised & much improved
- Fantastic amount of parking & detached garage
- Superb sized rear garden backing onto open farmland
- EPC energy rating G (9)
There’s views and there’s views! You will be hard pushed to find a residence in this price range which offers such a magnificent view!The cottage is set back from the road, hidden away on an elevated plot, with more parking than most.Refurbished by the current owners the cottage has all the luxury’s one would expect in a modern home. There is no gas in this part of the village but you will be pleased to know there is a fantastic heating system that works just like a conventional setup. The family-friendly accommodation is set over two floors, with further scope to extend (subject to the relevant consents being obtained). The cosy lounge features a lovely open fire and is a great place to settle in the evening to watch TV, whilst the kitchen feels really sociable should you have a friend over for a cuppa. If you were planning a large gathering of family and friends then the dining room gives you adequate space to seat them all. The garden will be one of the main appeals of this wonderful home. It’s a fantastic size, the summer house, chicken pen and workshop are hardly noticeable, and if you like a private sunny garden this is for you.
What the Owner says:
It must have been fate, just scrolling through the net we were considering a move north of the downs to be closer to work and just by chance we came across this cottage. I knew it immediately as it had formally been my grandparents’ home. Having had many years of happy memories I knew we had to have it. There was plenty of parking for our boat, camper and cars which is hard to come by. We saw past the work that needed to be done and moved in straight away. Since buying we have fully modernised the house throughout.Now that work is moving in a different direction we are selling and offering the house Chain Free!
- Entrance Hall: 14'5 x 5'6 (4.40m x 1.68m)
- Dining Room: 13'1 x 11'5 (3.99m x 3.48m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'5 x 8'5 (3.48m x 2.57m)
- Shower Room: 5'5 x 5'4 (1.65m x 1.63m)
- Lounge: 15'10 x 11'7 into bay (4.83m x 3.53m)
- Kitchen: 11'4 x 10'11 (3.46m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 11'8 (4.30m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'8 x 11'6 (3.56m x 3.51m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'7 x 8'4 (3.23m x 2.54m)
- En-suite Bathroom: 8'3 x 3'11 (2.52m x 1.19m)
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Summer House
- Detached Garage
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43936164.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23216128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Arundel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.