3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSaxondale Drive, Nottingham
Sold STC £115,000
- Newly Fitted Kitchen
- Two Reception Rooms
- Three Bedrooms
- Off Road Parking
We are delighted to bring to the market this immaculate three bedroom semi-detached house on Saxondale drive. Outside there is generous off-road parking for two cars to the front, a well maintained rear garden with a lawn. Early viewing's are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
We are delighted to bring to the market this immaculate three bedroom semi-detached house on Saxondale drive. The property benefits from having a recently fitted kitchen with a range of integral appliances and central island, whilst also having two reception rooms on the ground floor, three bedrooms to the first floor and a family bathroom. The property also has central heating and double glazing. Outside there is generous off-road parking for two cars to the front, a well maintained rear garden with a lawn. Early viewing's are highly recommended to avoid disappointment!
Stairs to the first floor and a wall mounted radiator.
Living Room 12' 6" into the bay x 10' 4" ( 3.81m into the bay x 3.15m )
UPVC bay window to the front, laminate flooring, wall mounted radiator and an electric fire.
Second Reception Room 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
UPVC window to the front, laminate flooring and a wall mounted radiator.
Kitchen/diner 12' 10" x 10' 11" ( 3.91m x 3.33m )
UPVC window to the rear, fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink with mixer tap, four ring stainless steel gas hob, stainless steel extractor canopy over and stainless steel splashbacks. Integrated dishwasher, built in electric oven, central dining island with cupboards under, built in cupboard and door leading to the rear of the property, providing access to the rear garden.
UPVC window to the rear, access to the loft and doors leading to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 11' 1" into recess x 13' 2" ( 3.38m into recess x 4.01m )
UPVC window to the front, wall mounted radiator, built in cupboard and tv point
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 6' 8" ( 3.76m x 2.03m )
UPVC window to the rear, tv point and wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.18m x 3.18m )
UPVC window to the front and wall mounted radiator.
P shape bath with shower mixer tap over, low level wc, wash hand basin, vertical radiator, tiled floor, UPVC opaque window to the side and a built in cupboard.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden, block paved off-road parking for two vehicles and is enclosed by fencing. To the rear of there property there is a paved patio area and decking, with raised lawned garden and enclosed by fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43936182.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUL105067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bulwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.