2 bedroom flat for saleHainualt Road, Leytonstone
- TWO BEDROOM
- FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING UNTESTED
- TEN MINUTES TO LEYTONSTONE STATION
- TWO MINUTES WALK TO LEYTON MIDLAND
- PART DOUBLE GLAZING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- CLOSE TO UPPER LEYTONSTONE
- CHAIN FREE
- IDEAL BUY TO LET
For Sale, a two bedroom first floor flat situated in a popular & sought after location close to Upper Leytonstone.The property benefits from gas central heating and part double glazing and is a ten minute walk to Leytonstone station (0.6 mile) and 2 minute walk to Leyton Midland station (0.2 mile).
The open spaces of Hollow Ponds are a stroll away while Westfield for shopping & dining and the Olympic Park are a short journey away. Chain free. Ideal Buy-to-Let.
Kitchen - 12'7" (3.84m) x 5'6" (1.68m)
Lounge - 9'5" (2.87m) x 11'6" (3.51m)
Bedroom One - 9'11" (3.02m) x 12'5" (3.78m)
Bedroom Two - 11'10" (3.61m) x 9'5" (2.87m)
From our office continue along Leyton High Road to the junction with Hainault Road. Turn left into Hainault Road and pass under the railway bridge.The property is situated on the left.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1526. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.