Land for saleLot 1, Woodlands at Lyndene Drive, Grange-over-Sands, Cumbria
- Mixed deciduous and broadleaf woodland, including Sycamore, Oak, Ash and Yew trees.
- Assemblage of plants and invertebrates.
- Rare opportunity to purchase a small parcel of amenity woodland and associated verge areas.
- The woodland and smaller verge parcels are split into 3 lots as follows:
- Lot 1
- A mixed broadleaf and deciduous woodland extending to 0.90 acres.
- Lot 2
- A parcel of foliage area; small island at the junction of Lyndene Drive; together with verge to the south east of Lyndene Drive, located adjacent to the B5277 Lindale Road.
- Lot 3
- A singular strip of verge located adjacent to the B5277 Lindale Road and to the north east of Lyndene Drive.
A parcel of decidious woodland, and two areas of amenity ground at Lyndene Drive, off Lindale Road, Grange-Over-Sands. For Sale in three Lots.
WOODLAND AND AMENITY LAND AT LYNDENE DRIVE
Amenity woodland, together with smaller parcels of verge. Offered for sale by private treaty in three Lots, as indicated on the attached plan.
The woodland is located approximately 0.5 miles south of the village of Lindale and approximately 1.5 miles north of Grange-over-Sands. The land rises from approximately 19m to 36m above sea level.
The land is offered for sale in 3 different lots, ranging from amenity woodland to roadside verges.
Access to each lot is directly off Lyndene Drive.
The sale provides an excellent opportunity to purchase some amenity woodland on the outskirts of the Lake District National Park in a highly sought after location. In addition, the chance to acquire some verge areas on Lyndene Drive.
Extending to 0.756 of an acre
[as shown edged red of the Sale Plan]
A small parcel of deciduous woodland located to the north-west corner of Lyndene Drive.
The boundaries consist of a stone wall to the northern boundary of the site and a post and wire fence to the western boundary.
The boundaries are maintained as per the "T" marks shown on the attached plan.
Extending to approximately 0.121 of an acre
[as shown edged blue of the Sale Plan]
A mixture of verge and wooded areas within Lyndene Drive.
Extending to approximately 0.035 of an acre
[as shown edged green of the Sale Plan]
Measuring 82m x 1.5m, a strip of verge located between Lyndene Drive and the B5277 highway.
Travelling from the east along the A590 from Levens, take the roundabout signposted for Meathop and Lindale and follow the B5277 for approximately 1.5 miles until you reach the mini roundabout in the middle of the village of Lindale. Take the first left, signposted for Grange-over-Sands down the B5277. Follow this road for approximately 0.5 of a mile and the entrance into Lyndene Drive will be located on your right.
The property is located on the outskirts of the Lake District National Park, approximately 0.5 miles south of the nearby village of Lindale. The picturesque town of Grange-over-Sands is located approximately 1.5 miles south of the property.
Vacant possession on completion
SD 41586 79575
The buyers will be responsible for the maintenance and repair of all boundary walls and fences, as indicated.
Priority Habitat Inventory - Deciduous Woodland (England)
South Lakeland District Council: 01539 733333
The woodland may be viewed at any reasonable time, provided a copy of these particulars are in possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43937037.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KEN160281. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael C L Hodgson, Kendal. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.