4 bedroom detached house for saleBrendon Grove, Ingleby Barwick
- A Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property Set Within the Popular Sober Hall Area of Ingleby Barwick
- Delightful Landscaped Gardens with a Double Width Driveway Providing Off Street Parking
- Spacious & Tastefully Presented Lounge Separate Dining Room
- L-Shaped Breakfast Kitchen with Refitted Units and Built-in Range Oven
- Family Room Created From the Single Garage Space, This Area Could be Changed Back to Original Use
- Master Bedroom with Fitted Wardrobes & a Delightful En-Suite Shower Room
- Three Further Bedrooms with Two Having Built-in Wardrobes
- Luxurious Bathroom with Refitted White Three Piece Suite Including a Jacuzzi Bath & Attractive Wall Tiling & Cloakroom/WC
- Gas Central Heating System & Double Glazing
A Beautifully Presented Four Bedroom Detached Property Set Within the Popular Sober Hall Area of Ingleby Barwick. Delightful Landscaped Gardens with a Double Width Driveway Providing Off Street Parking.
Gardens and Parking
Lawned front garden with hedged boundary and double width driveway providing off street parking. To the rear there is a landscaped garden, offering a high degree of privacy, being mainly laid to lawn with a paved patio area, gravelled section and established shrub borders.
2.1m x 1.02m
5.87m x 3.5m
3.6m x 2.67m
Family Room/Garage Conversion
3.07m x 2.62m
5.16m reducing to 3.07m x 2.62m
4.67m x 3.9m
4.67m x 3.9m reducing to 2.2m
4.75m x 3.38m
Built in wardrobes.
2.62m x 1.68m
4.0m x 2.5m
Built in wardrobe.
2.67m x 2.54m
Built in wardrobe.
3.07m x 2.16m
2.6m x 1.6m
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43937238.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ING160279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Ingleby Barwick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.