2 bedroom barn conversion for saleOversley Castle, Wixford,B49
No longer making horseshoes, this conveniently arranged home has a secret room with surprising views for the young at heart. Work from home or commute with ease from a place which still reveals its historic past while welcoming you to thoroughly modern living.
The Forge is a one bedroom open plan living space located in the main courtyard, it has been sensitively converted to a very high standard and retains many of its original features. With wonderful exposed beams and rafters, the conversion successfully blends the old with the new, allowing all the modern refinements a home needs in the 21<sup>st</sup> century.
- Feature contemporary oak wall with integrated storage cupboards.
- Open plan contemporary kitchen with integrated breakfast bar, soft closing units and fitted with Neff appliances including induction hob, dishwasher, integrated washing machine and full height fridge freezer.
- Quartz stone worktops.
- Natural limestone flooring with underfloor heating throughout living area and bathroom.
- Master bedroom with hand crafted wardrobes and quality carpet.
- Wet room fully tiled in limestone and travertine, with hermostatically controlled shower and separate handset.
- Heated towel rail.
- Feature library ladder rising to spacious mezzanine study area with far reaching views.
- Parking spaces and separate garage adjacent.
Kitchen/Living Room - 8.01m x 4.50m (26’3” x 14’9”)Bedroom - 3.85m x 2.69m (12’6” x 8’10”)Study - 3.96m x 2.13m (13’0” x 7’0”)Shower Room - 2.23m x 1.71m (7’3” x 5’7”)
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference oex-xav. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.