3 bedroom chalet for saleDownham Road, Runcton Holme, King's Lynn
- 3 Bedrooms & Shower Room
- 21' Lounge/Diner & Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Garage &Ample Parking
- Generous Enclosed Rear Garden
- UPVC D/Glazing & Gas C/Heating
DETACHED, LIGHT & SPACIOUS 3 bedroom home in the popular village location of Runcton Holme, only 4 miles to Downham Market & 2 miles to Watlington, both with main line train stations. The property has generous living accommodation, lovely rear garden, ample driveway parking & a garage. A MUST VIEW
DETACHED, LIGHT & SPACIOUS 3 bedroom home in the popular village location of Runcton Holme, only 4 miles to Downham Market & 2 miles to Watlington, both of which have a main line train station. The property has generous living accommodation, lovely rear garden, ample driveway parking & a garage. A MUST VIEW!
Double Glazed Entrance Door To
Stairs to first floor. Doors to Cloakroom, Lounge, Kitchen & Bedroom 3.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a wash handbasin & low level w.c. Heated towel radiator. Tiled walls.
Lounge/ Diner 21' 11" x 11' 10" max into recess ( 6.68m x 3.61m max into recess )
UPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator. Feature fireplace. Television point. UPVC double glazed doors to rear.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 12' 1" x 9' 9" ( 3.68m x 2.97m )
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall & base units with worksurface over and incorporating sink & drainer unit. Built in oven & hob with extractor over. Breakfast bar. Space for washing machine. Space for undercounter fridge & freezer. Radiator. Part tiled walls. Telephone point. Storage cupboard. UPVC double glazed door to rear.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.39m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
First Floor Landing
Access to loft space. Airing cupboard. Doors to Bedrooms 1, 2 & Shower Room.
Bedroom 1 17' 3" x 11' 10" max into recess ( 5.26m x 3.61m max into recess )
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted wardrobes & bedroom furniture. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 8" x 9' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.95m )
UPVC double glazed window. Radiator.
UPVC double glazed window. Fitted with a double shower cubicle, wash handbasin to vanity unit & low level w.c. Heated towel radiator.
Outside - Front
The front garden is laid to gravel with shrubs. A paved driveway provides ample parking and leads to the Garage. There are field views to the front.
Up and over door. Electric to garage. Personal door.
Outside - Rear
The rear garden is enclosed and is mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and flowers to gravel borders. A paved pathway leads to the rear of the garden.
Last photograph on the Internet is that of field views to the front of the property.
Runcton Holme is about 3.5 miles north of Downham Market and 7 miles south of King's Lynn, both towns having a range of shops and amenities together with a main line train station to Ely, Cambridge & London Kings Cross. The village has a Church of England Primary School, Church & Village Hall. There is a bus service to Downham Market and Kings Lynn.
From our town centre offices bear left at the clock tower, proceed to the end, over the mini roundabout, bearing left at the traffic lights onto Lynn Road, proceed along to the T junction and turn left on to the A10 heading towards King's Lynn. Proceed for approx 3 miles, take the left-hand turn signposted Runcton Holme, proceed along this road to the T junction, turn left onto Downham Road and the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43938795.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DHM106894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Downham Market. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.