2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBermuda Road, Wirral
Sold STC £130,000
- NO CHAIN
- DETACHED BUNGALOW
- TWO BEDROOMS
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- GOOD SIZED REAR GARDEN
NO CHAIN TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW, briefly comprising of; porch, hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen and family shower room. Situated in a popular residential area, property benefits from off road parking, a good sized rear garden and much more. CALL TO ARRANGE YOUR VIEWING!
NO CHAIN TWO BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW! Briefly comprising of; porch, hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen and family shower room. Externally , property benefits from off road parking to the front and to the rear , there is a good sized, enclosed garden which is mainly laid to lawn with patio area. VIEWINGS ARE HIGHLY ADVISED!
Upvc door and windows to front.
Carpet floor, radiator and doors to all rooms.
Lounge 16' 1" in to bay x 9' 9" max ( 4.90m in to bay x 2.97m max )
Carpet floor, radiator, tv point, double glazed window to front and doorway through to kitchen.
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surfaces, sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and oven. Laminate floor, part tiled walls, wall mounted boiler and two Upvc double glazed windows to the side and rear aspect.
Bedroom One 13' 1" in to bay x 10' 1" ( 3.99m in to bay x 3.07m )
Carpet floor, radiator and Upvc double glazed bay window to front.
Bedroom Two/Dining Room 9' 9" x 9' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.77m )
Family Shower Room
Low level w/c, pedestal sink and shower cubicle. Tiled floor, loft access handpick frosted window to rear.
To the front, there is small garden with surrounding wall, gate access and decorative hedges. Benefiting also from a paved driveway providing off road parking.
To the rear, there is good sized garden, which is partially laid to lawn, with patio areas, fence surround, a wooden shed and gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43938858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOR106624. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Moreton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.