2 bedroom flat for saleMeller Close, Beddington, CR0
Sold by Us £259,000
- Fantastic views overlooking Beddington Park and wonderful views all year round of changing seasons.
- Great location with easy access to Sutton , Wallington, Croydon and Wimbledon.
- Communal Gardens allows us to enjoy barbecues and paddling pools with nice neighbours
- Split Level structure emphasisis space of flat
- Huge windows allows us to enjoy all the views around us and we enjoy natural bright light all year
- Garage and outdoor lock up provides space for outdoor hobbies. (bikes etc)
- Quiet and peaceful with no other properties overlooking you means you feel space from city life.
- Friendly and Considerate neighbours
- Bigger than average rooms provides ample space for family life and entertaining.
- Carpark for residents
We are delighted to offer for sale this 2 bedroom split level flat in this sought after and convenient location within easy reach of local amenities and public transport links for Croydon, Wallington, Sutton & Wimbledon as well as catchment area of good schools locally.
The impressive accommodation is well presented and of larger than average size and comprises ample living space and well appointed double bedrooms as well as a great views overlooking Beddington Park.
Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms.
Gas central heating.
Garage and Ground floor storage lock up.
Residents car park.
London borough of Sutton.
An excellent property for first time buyers or investors.
Over 900 years lease.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further detail. To fully appreciate this property please arrange a viewing appointment which you can do 24/7 by clicking on the contact link provided.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43940325.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3r3-2wmj. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by eMoov.co.uk, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.