5 bedroom house for saleFawkner Way, Stanford in the Vale, Faringdon
- First floor large sitting/dining room
- Top floor master bedroom with en suite
- Family room/sitting room/bedroom four
- Study/bedroom five/playroom
- 2 further good sized bedrooms.
- Well-appointed kitchen/breakfast room
- Utility room
- Enclosed rear garden
- Attached garage and off road street parking for 2 vehicles
- No onward chain
This extremely well-appointed, spacious 4/5 bedroom semi-detached townhouse built by David Wilson Homes, enjoys a delightful location with an attractive outlook situated at the end of a green in this highly sought after village location.
The versatile accommodation is arranged over 3 floors and to the ground floor comprises of a large entrance hall with cloakroom and storage cupboard, a good sized family room/sitting room/bedroom 4, as well as a study/bedroom 5/playroom. The ground floor accommodation is further complemented by a utility room with a door opening onto the rear garden. To the first floor there is a large L-shaped sitting/dining room overlooking the green and to the rear there is a spacious and well equipped kitchen/breakfast room overlooking the garden.
On the second floor there is a master bedroom with well-appointed en suite, a modern family bathroom and 2 further good sized bedrooms. Outside the property benefits from a garage with an up-and-over door adjacent to the rear garden, and to the front, a hardstanding driveway provides parking for 2 vehicles. The L -shaped rear garden extends to c.37' and wraps around behind the garage. Additional benefits include gas fired central heating, double glazing and no onward chain.
All mains services connected.
Gas fired central heating via radiators.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43940490.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26462737. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas and Simmons Estate Agents, Wantage. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.