5 bedroom detached house for saleWhinney Heys Road, Stanley Park, Blackpool
Sold STC £330,000
- Superbly appointed accommodation over three floors
- Stunning contemporary living area/dining kitchen measuring over 29ft
- Invaluable loft room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ground Floor WC, FF Shower room & SF Bathroom
- Rear garden with excellent levels of privacy
- Easy access for Stanley Park & Blackpool Victoria Hospital
- Off street parking plus larger garage
- Superlatives do not come close, internal viewing is vital!!
Affording show home style living, this truly outstanding DETACHED RESIDENCE boasts spacious accommodation with an exceptionally high standard of finish, quality and style throughout. A real property of distinction in one of Blackpool's prime locations.
From our Blackpool Office on Whitegate Drive travel north to the first set of traffic lights turning right into Newton Drive, continue along to the roundabout. Whinney Heys Road is the third exit off the roundabout.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43940769.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BLA160075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by McDonald & Company, Blackpool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.