3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGullane Drive, Warmsworth, Doncaster
Guide Price £125,000
- Guide Price £125,000-£135,000
- Lovely Family Home
- Gas Central Heating and Double Glazing
- Lounge, Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens, Off Road Parking, Garage
Guide Price £125,000-£135,000 Look at this lovely family home which is perfect for a first time buyer. Offering a kitchen with utility room, front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Offered to the market is this three bedroomed semi-detached home with no chain. It is situated in the popular location of Warmsworth and is close to local amenities and good transport links including the A1 motorway network. The property has front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
Has a front facing sealed unit door and side facing double glazed window. There is a sealed unit door which gives access to the lounge.
Lounge 17' inc stairs x 13' ( 5.18m inc stairs x 3.96m )
With front facing double glazed window, provision for a wall mounted TV, central heating radiator and laminate flooring which extends to the dining room. There are stairs rising to the first floor landing.
Dining Room 9' 3" x 8' 8" ( 2.82m x 2.64m )
With double glazed patio doors which open to the garden and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 9' 3" x 7' 11" ( 2.82m x 2.41m )
With rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with wooden work surfaces incorporating the gas hob with extractor above, electric oven, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap. There is a central heating radiator and breakfast bar. There is access to the utility room.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 8' 9" ( 1.45m x 2.67m )
With side and rear facing double glazed windows, rear facing sealed unit door. There is plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, space for a fridge/freezer. There is a courtesy door to the garage.
First Floor Landing
Has a side facing double glazed window and access to the loft.
Bedroom One 12' max x 10' 1" ( 3.66m max x 3.07m )
Has a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and mirror fronted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Two 10' x 9' ( 3.05m x 2.74m )
A double room overlooking the rear garden with double glazed window, central heating radiator and wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 7" ( 2.29m x 2.01m )
With rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing obscured double glazed window. Fitted with a white suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC and bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. There is a central heating radiator and tiling to the walls.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden which has been pebbled for ease of maintenance. A block paved driveway to the side of the property provides off road parking and in turn leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawed garden with decked patio area and raised borders.
Garage 14' 2" x 10' 5" ( 4.32m x 3.18m )
With wall mounted gas central heating boiler, light and power.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43941060.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110419. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.