3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEdinburgh Court, Swanwick, ALFRETON
Sold STC £150,000
- **BUYERS INCENTIVE**
- Viewing Highly Advised
- Fitted Kitchen
- Three Bedrooms
- Front and Rear Garden
- Popular Area
Arriving to the market in this sought after residential area is this extremely well presented three bedroom end of terrace home. Internally the property has a lounge, three bedrooms Externally there are lawned gardens to the rear elevations and a driveway.
Arriving to the market in this sought after residential area is this extremely well presented three bedroom end of terrace home. Internally the property has a lounge, three bedrooms Externally there are lawned gardens to the rear elevations and a driveway. An internal inspection of this well maintained home is highly advised. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the front elevation and a door leading to the lounge
Lounge 14' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.52m x 4.22m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, telephone point, TV point, a ceiling light, and a door leading onto the kitchen and stairs leading to the first floor.
Kitchen/Diner 14' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.52m x 3.18m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and an inset stainless steel sink and drainer unit with tiling to splash. There is an integrated electric single oven, four ring electric hob with wall mounted extractor hood over. There is also an integral fridge and freezer and an integral dishwasher. With laminated flooring, ceiling lights and patio doors leading to the garden.
With a ceiling light, radiator, and doors leading to bedroom one, two, three and the bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 4" ( 3.73m x 2.54m )
With double glazed windows to the rear elevation, telephone point, radiator and a ceiling light.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 8' ( 3.48m x 2.44m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, telephone point, loft access and a ceiling light
Bedroom Three 7' 10" x 6' 5" ( 2.39m x 1.96m )
With a double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, TV point and a ceiling light
Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin unit and a panel bath with mixer taps and shower over. With tiled flooring and tiled walls, radiator, a ceiling light and double glazed obscure window to rear elevation.
To the rear of the property is a mainly laid to lawn garden with mature flower beds surround. There is a patio area and a the garden is enclosed by wood fencing and concrete fencing
The garage has been separated into two sections by a partition wall. The front section is accessed by an up and over door and has power and lighting. The rear section has power and lighting and could be used as a study. This is accessed via a pedestrian access door to the rear elevation.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43941093.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.