2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleBamford Street, Marehay, Ripley
Sold STC £110,000
- **** BUYERS INCENTIVE ****
- VACANT POSESSION And NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Popular Location
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Low Maintenance Rear Garden With Workshop
- Off Road Parking
- Viewing Highly Advised
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after Marehay. There is a lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory overlooking the rear garden, and two bedrooms.
**** BUYERS INCENTIVE **** Arriving to the market with VACANT POSSESSION and NO UPWARD CHAIN is this two bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after Marehay. There is a lounge, fitted kitchen, conservatory overlooking the rear garden, and two bedrooms. The bungalow offers a certain degree of versatility as although it is a two bed, the second bedroom can be used as a second reception room. The property sits behind a lawned front garden and has a driveway providing off road parking. The rear garden is relatively low maintenance with various shrubs and an inset pond. There is also a shed/workshop. If you would like any more information or would like to arrange a viewing please do not hesitate to contact Burchell Edwards, Ripley today.
Accessed via a double glazed door to the side elevation, with a radiator, telephone point, ceiling light, loft hatch, a built in storage cupboard and doors to the lounge, kitchen, bathroom and the two bedrooms.
Lounge 16' 7" x 9' 10" ( 5.05m x 3.00m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, wooden flooring, radiator, TV point, gas fire on a hearth with feature surround, two wall lights, a ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Kitchen 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Fitted with a range of matching wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over with tiling to the splashbacks and an inset sink and drainer unit. There is space and plumbing for an electric cooker with a wall mounted extractor hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and dishwasher and space for an under counter fridge or freezer. With a tiled floor, radiator, ceiling light and fan unit, coving to the ceiling, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a glazed door to the rear elevation opening into the conservatory.
Conservatory 18' 10" x 5' 10" ( 5.74m x 1.78m )
Of block construction with double glazed windows to the side and rear elevation, with two radiators, two wall lights double doors to the rear elevation and a double glazed door to the side elevation.
Bedroom One 10' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.30m x 2.72m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator, TV wall mount bracket, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two/Reception Room 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
This is a bedroom but currently used as a reception room. With a double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, TV point, ceiling light and coving to the ceiling.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a walk in shower cubicle with an electric shower over. With a vinyl floor, radiator, fully tiled walls, extractor fan, ceiling light, coving to the ceiling and a double glazed obscure window to the side elevation.
The property sits behind a lawned garden and there is a driveway providing off road parking.
The rear garden is relatively low maintenance with various shrubs and an inset pond. There is also a shed/workshop.
Shed/Workshop 18' 10" x 8' 7" ( 5.74m x 2.62m )
With power points and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43941096.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RIP202001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Ripley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.