4 bedroom bungalow for saleFalmer Road, Rottingdean, Brighton, East Sussex
PROBABLY THE LARGEST REAR GARDEN IN ROTTINGDEAN!!
'GUIDE PRICE': £700,000.
KING & CHASEMORE are delighted to offer for sale this three/four bedroom detached chalet style property, built in the 1930's, situated on the Falmer Road, in the sought after picturesque village of Rottingdean. The property comprises: Entrance hall, 18' living room,(with gas fire), 15' dining room/occasional bedroom four, 13' breakfast room/dining room, leading through to an 8' sun room, 17' kitchen/breakfast room area, separate utility room, 20' master bedroom on the first floor, (could easily be separated into two bedrooms, if required,(S.T.N.B.REGS)), further single bedroom on the first floor, additional double bedroom on the ground floor, first floor bathroom, and an additional downstairs shower room with wc. Outside to the front, the property is accessed from the road via steps and a pathway leading to the main front entrance, bordered by lawned areas either side, selection of flower and shrub borders. To the side there is a driveway suitable for three cars or caravan/mobile home etc.., leading to a tandem length garage,(measuring 32'8 x 9'), with power and light. To the rear is the main feature of the property, and is believed to be the largest garden in Rottingdean,(Measuring 350' x 50' widening to 110' at the far end of the garden). With access gained from the side door off the kitchen/breakfast room, and from the sun lounge, leading onto a small patio area, extending out onto a mainly laid to lawned rear garden, with a variety of trees, flowers, and shrub borders. Summer house, 2 x timber sheds, green house. Stunning views across Rottingdean cricket club and grounds, and across over South Downs National Park area. RARELY AVAILABLE. POTENTIAL TO EXTEND/DEVELOP S.T.N.P.P. & B.REGS ETC...
• THREE/FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED CHALET STYLE PROPERTY
• SET ON LARGER THAN AVERAGE SIZE PLOT
• ENTRANCE HALL
• 18' LIVING ROOM
• 15' DINING ROOM/OCCASIONAL BEDROOM FOUR
• 13' BREAKFAST ROOM LEADING TO 8' SUN ROOM
• 17' KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM
• SEPERATE UTILITY ROOM
• 20' MASTER BEDROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR,(COULD EASILY BE CONVERTED INTO TWO BEDROOMS IF REQUIRED.S.T.N.B.REGS ETC..)
• FURTHER SINGLE BEDROOM ON THE FIRST FLOOR
• ADDITIONAL DOWNSTAIRS DOUBLE BEDROOM
• FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM. ADDITIONAL DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM/WC
• FORMAL FRONT GARDEN TO MAIN ENTRANCE
• LONG DRIVEWAY. 32' TANDEM LENGTH GARAGE
• 350' MAIN REAR GARDEN WITH STUNNING VIEWS OVER TO THE SOUTH DOWNS NATIONAL PARK
• POTENTIAL FOR DEVELOPMENT-S.T.N.P.P.& B.REGS
• RARELY AVAILABLE
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRN140190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by King & Chasemore, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.