3 bedroom detached house for saleBirchwood Avenue, Leeds
Guide Price £274,995
- Three bedroom detached home
- Corner plot, excellent gardens
- Superb modern fitted kitchen
- Spacious lounge, separate dining
- Excellent modern bath suite
- Driveway & detached garage
- Gas c/h & PVCu double glazing
- Viewing highly recommended!
Situated on a pleasant corner plot position in a popular location is this very well presented three bedroom detached home. Fitted with gas central heating and PVCu double glazing, this home is ready to move into and features a modern fitted kitchen with dining room, spacious lounge, three good size bedrooms and house bathroom. Outside are pleasing gardens to three sides plus a driveway leading to a single garage.
The property is conveniently located being within easy vehicular access to the extensive amenities of Moortown Corner and of Street Lane. The further amenities at the Moor Allerton complex including Sainsbury's are also within easy vehicular access as is the David Lloyd leisure centre opposite on the Ring Road. Leeds City Centre is also easily accessible via frequent public transport links and there are a variety of golf courses and good schools for all ages within the area.
Viewing required for full appreciation!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43945638.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO160401. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Moortown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.