2 bedroom terraced house for saleClarendon Park Road, Clarendon Park, Leicester
- Two Reception Rooms
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms
- Gas Central Heating
- No Upward Chain
- Close to University
- Close to Queens Road
- Ideal First Time Purchase
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
A two bedroom, two bathroom, bay fronted mid terrace located in the highly popular and convenient Clarendon Park offering excellent access to the University, the City Centre and the wide range of amenities available on the Queens Road. Offered to the market with no upward chain, with the opportunity to improve/personalise, the spacious accommodation comes in the form of two reception rooms, kitchen, ground floor bathroom, two double bedrooms and an ensuite off bedroom two. To the rear is paved yard with gated access to front. An ideal first time purchase and/or investment opportunity. EPC D
Porch - Accessed via timber door with single glazed toplight.
Front Reception Room - 4.33 max x 3.59 (14'2" max x 11'9") - Accessed via a timber door obscure glazed panelling, ceiling light point, coving to ceiling, radiator, timber framed bay window to front aspect, closed off fireplace with built in timber cupboards housing meters and shelving in recess and BT and TV ariel points.
Hallway - Staircase rising to first floor.
Rear Reception Room - 3.60 x 3.59 (11'10" x 11'9") - Central ceiling pendant, radiator, closed off fireplace with timber mantle, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, TV and NTL points and understair store cupboard.
Kitchen - 2.65 x 1.77 (8'8" x 5'10") - Ceiling light point, two timber framed windows to side aspect, wall mounted gas fired Viessmann boiler, a range of fitted floor and wall timber kitchen units offering cupboard and drawer storage, rolled edged worktop incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer unit with recesses for fridge freezer, washing machine and cooker.
Rear Lobby - Timber door onto rear yard and airing cupboard housing hot water tank.
Ground Floor Bathroom - 1.91 x 1.70 (6'3" x 5'7") - Ceiling light point, obscure timber framed window to rear aspect, radiator, half tiled walls, panelled bath with electric Aquatronic shower over, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
First Floor Landing - Ceiling light point.
Bedroom One - 4.06 x 3.60 (13'4" x 11'10") - Central ceiling pendant, timber framed window to front aspect, radiator and stripped timber flooring.
Bedroom Two - 4.06 x 3.60 (13'4" x 11'10") - Central ceiling pendant, timber framed window to rear aspect, radiator, overstair wardrobe with loft access hatch and stripped timber flooring.
Ensuite - 2.65 x 1.80 (8'8" x 5'11") - Ceiling light point, timber framed window to rear aspect, half tiled walls, radiator, low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and corner shower cubicle housing Aquatronic electric shower.
Outside - To the front of the property is a paved yard behind brick wall with timber door to shared access.
To the rear of the property is a paved rear garden with brick walls to all sides.
Property Information Pack - An Information pack containing detailed information about the property, history and other useful information is available from the office. Please enquire on 0116 2705900 to request a copy.
Viewings - Viewings are to be strictly by appointment only with Fothergill Wyatt on 0116 270 5900. Alternatively, further details can be found on the website and you can register with us at www.fothergillwyatt.com
Directional Note - Leave Leicester City Centre on the A6 London Road. Turn right at the roundabout onto Victoria Park Road. Turn left at the traffic lights onto Queens Road. Turn right onto Clarendon Park Road where the property can be identified on the left hand side by the agents For Sale board.
These particulars are not an offer or contract, nor part of one. Fothergill Wyatt Ltd. for themselves and for the Vendors of this property, whose agents they are, give notice that:
1. The particulars are intended to give a fair and substantially correct overall description for the guidance of intending purchasers and do not constitute part of an offer or contract. Prospective purchasers and lessees ought to seek their own professional advice.
2. All descriptions, dimensions, areas, reference to condition and necessary permissions for use and occupation and other details are given in good faith, and are believed to be correct, but any intending purchasers should not rely on them as statements or representations of fact, but must satisfy themselves by inspection or otherwise as to the correctness of each of them.
3. No person in the employment of FothergillWyatt has any authority to make or give any representations or warranty whatever in relation to this property on behalf of Fothergill Wyatt Ltd., nor enter into any contract on behalf of the Vendor.
4. No responsibility can be accepted for any expenses incurred by intending purchasers in inspecting properties which have been sold, let or withdrawn.
All measurements are approximate. While we endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact this office and we will be pleased to check the information for you, particularly if contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43947660.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26463103. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fothergill Wyatt, Leicester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.