3 bedroom link detached house for saleTarbolton Crescent, Hale
- Modern link detached property with enclosed gardens to the front and rear
- Three reception rooms and fitted, modern kitchen with a range of applainces
- Three double bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms
- Situated in a desirable residential location close to excellent schools and transport links
A link detached family home, of generous proportions, arranged over two floors and located close to excellent schools and public transport links. Three separate reception rooms, fully fitted modern kitchen and separate utility room. Three double bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms. Enclosed gardens to the front and rear.
A well-presented link detached family home, within a convenient location for local transport links, motorway networks and an array of excellent primary and secondary schools. Comfortably appointed throughout the property is ideal for a first time buyer or investment buyer alike. The property has the benefit of gas fired central heating and double glazed throughout. There is a private garden to the rear with a generous artificial lawn, covered decked area and further enclosed gardens to the front of the property. There are three reception rooms, a modern fitted kitchen and separate utility room. The property has three bedrooms and two bath/shower rooms, one with a Jacuzzi style bath and inset TV screen. A property well worthy of an internal inspection.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43949580.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 618428. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gascoigne Halman, Hale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.