4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWormley Lodge Close, Broxbourne
Sold STC £434,995
- Refurbished and Extended end-terrace
- 4 bedrooms, superb re-fitted bathroom
- Stunning Kitchen/Diner
- En-suite to master bedroom
- Broxbourne school catchment
- Off street parking and garage
Immaculately presented four bedroom extended end terrace family home with off street parking,The property boasts a stunning kitchen/diner that any family would be proud of and also benefits from being within walking distance to Broxbourne school and station,
Immaculately presented four bedroom extended end terrace family home with off street parking,The property boasts a stunning kitchen/diner that any family would be proud of and also benefits from being within walking distance to Broxbourne school and station, An internal viewing is absolutely essential to fully appreciate this wonderful home!
The Accommodation Comprises:
Double glazed door to front doors, door leading to:
Feature radiator, under stairs storage. spotlights, laminate flooring, doors to:
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Suite comprising of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, spotlights and mirrors.
Lounge 11' 6" x 8' 8" ( 3.51m x 2.64m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, feature radiator.
Kitchen 24' 1" x 14' 9" narrowing to 10' 2" ( 7.34m x 4.50m narrowing to 3.10m )
Comprehensively fitted with a range of matching modern grey wall and base units, incorporating cream work top with stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, Centre island housing hob with feature extractor over, incorporating dishwasher, fridge, and freezer, two single ovens, microwave and coffee machine. Two feature radiators, laminate flooring. Spotlights with Velux windows. Bi--fold doors over looking garden. Door to:
Utility Room 15' 3" x 4' 8" ( 4.65m x 1.42m )
Double glazed obscured window to rear aspect, wall and base units housing combination boiler with work tops over space for washing machine and tumble dryer. Spotlights.
First Floor Landing
Cupboard, spotlights stairs leading to second floor:
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 8' 7" ( 4.19m x 2.62m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, laminate flooring.
Bedroom Three 9' 6" x 8' 1" ( 2.90m x 2.46m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, white laminate flooring.
Bedroom Four 8' 8" x 5' 6" ( 2.64m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built in wardrobes, radiator, white laminate flooring and spotlights.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer taps and rain fall shower over. vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, fully tiled walls and floors ,chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Bedroom One 17' 8" x 8' 8" ( 5.38m x 2.64m )
Velux window to front aspect, double glazed dormer window to rear, fitted wardrobes, radiator, spotlights. Door to:
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, suite comprising of walk in shower cubicle with shower over, low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, heated chrome towel rail, tiled floor, spotlights and extractor fan.
Patio area leading to decked area with raised flower beds. Outside tap. To front off street parking for two vehicles.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43950546.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104172. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.