3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMain Street, Helperby
- Grade 2 Listed
- Former Village Store with Stockroom & Shop
- Living Room & Kitchen
- Utility Room & Walk-In Pantry
- 3 Bedrooms & Bathroom
- Cobbled Frontage & Shared Drive to Rear
- Lawned Rear Garden
- 2 Brick Built Store & Former Stable
- Vacant Possession
- No Onward Chain
A CHARACTERFUL GRADE II LISTED PERIOD PROPERTY IN NEED OF TOTAL RENOVATION
An exciting opportunity to renovate and restyle a characterful Grade II Listed semi-detached property with 18th Century origins situated within this highly regarded village. Formerly a thriving village store, this fascinating period property is now in need of a comprehensive programme of modernisation.
The ground floor presently provides a central hallway leading off to the original shop and stockroom, an inner hallway with walk-in pantry, living room with open fire, kitchen and utility room.
The first floor landing leads off to 2 double bedrooms, 1 single bedroom and a bathroom.
Externally there is a cobbled frontage and a shared drive (with 1 other property) leading to an area of hardstanding that provides off road parking. The rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and features a former stable, 2 brick built stores, outside wc and a coal house.
It should also be noted that although the property is ripe for conversion to a traditional residential dwelling, local authority planning consent may be required to amend the existing use of both the shop and store room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26463321. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.