4 bedroom detached house for saleMill Lane, Boroughbridge
- Reception Hall & Cloakroom
- 2 Formal Reception Rooms & Study/Snug
- Bespoke Oak Fitted Kitchen & Utility Room
- Gas Fired Radiator Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Master Bedroom with Balcony & Bathroom
- Guest Bedroom with Ensuite Bathroom
- 2 Further Double Bedrooms & Shower Room
- Double Garage
- Delightful Gardens
- No Onward Chain
A FABULOUS 4 BEDROOMED DETACHED RIVERSIDE PROPERTY IN AROUND 0.33 ACRE WITH GLORIOUS VIEWS
A rare and exciting opportunity to buy a fabulous 4 bedroom detached riverside property conveniently located within walking distance of Boroughbridge's town centre with glorious views across the River Ure and delightful grounds of around .33 acre that provide a stunning platform to observe and enjoy the riches of vibrant riverside wildlife including kingfishers, herons, otters and leaping salmon.
The flexible living space extends to approx. 1,700 sq ft and includes on the ground floor a reception hall with cloakroom/wc, 22'8" long sitting room with open fire, formal dining room, study/snug and a bespoke oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room (2011) featuring granite worktops, integrated touch control hob and double oven, Chesney hole-in-the-wall fire and a useful utility room leading off. The first floor landing leads off to a master bedroom with balcony and en-suite bathroom (2013), guest bedroom with en-suite bathroom (2016), 2 further double bedrooms and a shower room. Other internal features of note include gas fired radiator central heating, double glazing, fitted wardrobes in all bedrooms and outstanding river views from all rooms bar the study and the 2 smaller bedrooms.
Externally a driveway provides parking and access to an attached double garage (18'0" x 16'6") with remote control door. The delightful grounds to the property are on 3 levels and include beautifully landscaped side and rear gardens protected by effective flood defences and approx. 55 yards of grassed riverbank with stunning views and the benefit of both game and course fishing rights.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43951350.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26463341. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, Boroughbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.