3 bedroom terraced house for saleNottingham Road, Eastwood, NOTTINGHAM
Sold STC £145,000
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED !!
- Victorian Terraced Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Converted Attic Space
- Ample Rear Garden
*** Viewing is highly recommended in order to appreciate this impressive and deceptively spacious VICTORIAN TERRACED PROPERTY offering spacious family accommodation. *** Call today to book your viewing.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ......................................This is an impressive and deceptively spacious Victorian Terraced property offering spacious family accommodation. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, dining room, lounge, kitchen and conservatory and to the first floor there are three bedrooms, family bathroom, separate wc and converted attic space. Outside there is a graveled front and to the rear there is an ample well tended garden with decked seating areas.
With Upvc double glazed door to the front elevation, picture rail, solid wood flooring, open plan through to dining room.
Dining Room 17' 7" max into stairs x 13' 7" ( 5.36m max into stairs x 4.14m )
Having ornamental fireplace with slate hearth, telephone point, radiator, Upvc double glazed French doors on to the rear, door through to kitchen and window to lounge and open plan through to lounge.
Lounge 16' 6" into bay x 13' 9" max ( 5.03m into bay x 4.19m max )
Having ornamental fireplace with slate hearth, TV point, radiator, original cornice to ceiling and Upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation.
Kitchen 15' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 4.67m max x 3.02m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with ceramic tiled splashbacks, freestanding gas oven with four ring gas hob over, space and plumbing for automatic washing machine and space for fridge and freezer, telephone point, door leading to pantry, ceramic tiled flooring, two Upvc double glazed windows to the side elevation, Upvc double glazed door to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 9' ( 3.00m x 2.74m )
Of timber construction, with radiator and glazed door to the garden.
Leading to bedrooms and bathroom and access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 15' 4" max x 13' 4" ( 4.67m max x 4.06m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, wooden flooring, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' x 10' 11" max ( 4.27m x 3.33m max )
With Upvc double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom 3 10' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.25m x 3.07m )
With Upvc double glazed window to the front, radiator and built in storage.
With four piece contemporary bathroom suite comprising of sunken bath, contemporary wash hand basin, low level wc, shower cubicle with fitted shower over, airing cupboard, radiator, partly tiled wall coverings, ceramic tiled flooring and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
Separate W C
With low level flush wc and wall mounted hand wash basin, partly tiled and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation, wooden flooring.
Partially converted and currently used as a study, seating and bedroom area, with power and light connected, TV and telephone point, wall mounted electric heater, two skylights to rear and access to eaves storage.
To the front of the property there is a graveled frontage with brick built wall and path leading to front entrance door.
To the rear of the property there is a generous garden having number of decked seating areas providing ample outside entertaining space. Otherwise to the rear there is a lawned area with graveled borders, greenhouse, shed, number of trees and shrubs all enclosed by timber panelled fencing with side gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43952169.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.