3 bedroom terraced house for saleWestcott Street, Holderness Road, Hull
- 3 Bedrooms (Plus Boarded Roof Space)
- 2 Reception Rooms
- 22ft Fitted Kitchen
- Gardens Front and Rear
- EARLY VIEWING RECOMENDED!
This property must be viewed! Great starter home boasting a 21' kitchen and a dining area which is perfect for entertaining- view now or miss the chance to live in this excellent family home!
A well presented/much improved traditional style three bedroom (with fixed staircase to boarded roof space with window) mid terraced large family house with gas fired central heating system and double glazing-where specified.
Situated in a popular/convienent residential location served by shops (Holderness Road), East Park/Woodford Leisure Centre, schooling for all ages, good road links and regular public transport services.
Representing in the writers opinion, a superb large family house which must be viewed early to avoid disappointment.
Comprising; Entrance hall, lounge with bay window and feature fireplace open plan to dining room, fitted kitchen incorporating built in appliances. First Floor; 3 Bedrooms and bathroom with white suite plus fixed staircase to boarded roof space with window. Outside; Gardens front and rear.
With double glazed Carolina style residential door, double glazed fan light above, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, balustrade staircase, radiator and cornice.
Lounge 13' 9" max/into bay x 12' 3" max ( 4.19m max/into bay x 3.73m max )
With double glazed angle bay window, feature fireplace incorporating living flame built in gas fire, radiator, dado rail, coving and colonial style double doors. Open plan to :-
Dining Room 12' 3" x 11' 3" ( 3.73m x 3.43m )
With double glazed picture window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, cupboard under the stairs affording storage facility, dado rail, radiator, coving and colonial style door.
Kitchen 21' 10" x 9' 2" ( 6.65m x 2.79m )
With splash back tiling, stainless steel inset sink unit, fitted floor units, laminated work surfaces and wall cupboards, four ring gas hob, fan assisted electric oven and filter cooker hood, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, venting for tumble dryer, extractor fan, inset ceiling spotlights, feature polish wood flooring, radiator, wall mounted gas fired central heating unit, double glazed casement window and French doors leading to rear garden.
Bedroom 1 13' 5" max/ into bay x 9' plus recess ( 4.09m max/ into bay x 2.74m plus recess )
With angle bay window, built in storage cupboard, radiator, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, coving and colonial style door.
Bedroom 2 11' 6" x 8' 10" ( 3.51m x 2.69m )
With double glazed picture window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, dado rail, built in storage cupboard, radiator and colonial style door.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 6' 6" ( 2.79m x 1.98m )
With double glazed picture window, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, radiator and colonial style door.
With fully tiled walls, white suite comprising; Panelled bath with mixer tap, electric shower, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low level wc, heated towel rail, ceramic tiled flooring, inset ceiling spotlights and colonial style door.
With dado rail and fixed staircase to:-
Boarded Roof Space 14' 3" x 10' 10" ( 4.34m x 3.30m )
With sloping ceiling, radiator, feature wood grain effect laminated floor covering, dado rail, access to roof void and velux window.
To the front of the property is a gravelled garden designed for ease of maintenance with privet hedge/wrought iron fence forming boundary incorporating gate. To the rear is a lawned garden with paved patio area, cold water tap, timber shed and timber fence forming boundary incorporating gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43952193.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDR116536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hull Holderness Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.