3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleTemplewood Road, Colchester
Sold STC £280,000
- Three Bedrooms
- No Onward Chain
- Shower Room
- Separate Toilet
Situated in the popular turning of Templewood Road is this three bedroom good sized detached bungalow, comprising of a separate shower room to toilet, lounge measuring 20 ft 10'' maximum, rear garden, drive way providing parking for approximately two cars leading to the detached garage.
Obscure double glazed entrance door to entrance hall.
Coved ceiling, radiator, built in cupboard, built in airing cupboard. Doors to:-
Lounge 20' 10" max x 18' 5" max ( 6.35m max x 5.61m max )
Two double glazed windows, double glazed sliding patio doors to garden, feature fire place, two radiators, tv point, coved ceiling.
Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 9" ( 2.72m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window and double glazed door to garden, roll edge work surfaces with inset one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, range of base and wall mounted units, space for cooker, washing machine, fridge freezer, part tiled walls.
Bedroom One 11' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.38m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window, built in wardrobe, fitted wardrobe, coved ceiling, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 9' 8" ( 4.24m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window, radiator, range of fitted bedroom furniture to remain.
Bedroom Three 8' 2" x 7' 5" ( 2.49m x 2.26m )
Double glazed window, radiator, fitted bedroom.
Obscure double glazed window, low level WC.
Seperate Shower Room
Obscure double glazed window, suite comprising of a pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle, tiled walls, radiator.
Commence with patio, laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, garden shed to remain, outside light, outside tap, measuring approximately 50 ft.
To The Front
Flower and shrubs, pathway leading to the front door, driveway leading to the detached garage.
Roll top door, door and window to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43952196.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CSJ105070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Colchester St Johns. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.