4 bedroom detached house for saleNorth Road, Stoke Gifford, BRISTOL
Sold STC £449,950
- Two Receptions
- Kitchen & Cloakroom
- Four Bedrooms
- Self Contained Annexe
- Bathroom & En-Suite
This beautifully presented bespoke four bedroom detached family home is situated within the village of Stoke Gifford. The property has been tastefully extended by the current owner to provide an extra reception area with kitchenette,
This beautifully presented bespoke four bedroom detached family home is situated within the village of Stoke Gifford. The property has been tastefully extended and refurbished by the current owner to provide an extra reception area with kitchenette, as well as a downstairs wetroom. To the main house, accommodation briefly comprises a downstairs guest cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen leading to the extra reception area. To the first floor there are four bedrooms and the family bathroom. A well tended garden to the rear with summer house plus courtesy door to the single garage further compliment this lovely home. Ample parking is provided by way of a driveway to the front. Local amenities include schools, shops & church coffee shop. This property offers Modern styling & has good commuter road & rail links by way of parkway station,
With a double glazed door to front, understairs storage cupboard, dado rail, coved ceiling, wooden effect flooring, stairs leading to first floor.
With a double glazed window to front, low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, central heating radiator.
Living Room 16' 11" x 12' ( 5.16m x 3.66m )
With a double glazed window to front, feature fire place with gas fire, telephone point, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator.
Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 9" ( 4.09m x 2.67m )
With double glazed windows to rear and side, one and a half bowl sink and drainer unit, with cupboards under, further range of base and eye level units with lighting under, worksurfaces tiled splashbacks, electric oven and gas hop with cooker hood over, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, integrated fridge and freezer, central heating radiator, recessed spot lighting, double glazed door to side.
Dining Room 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Central heating radiator, telephone point, coved ceiling, double glazed French doors leading to annexe.
Master Bedroom 13' 1" x 10' 1" ( 3.99m x 3.07m )
With a double glazed window to front, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator, door to:
With a double glazed window to side, low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, double shower cubicle, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 10' 1" ( 3.51m x 3.07m )
With a double glazed window to rear, TV aerial socket, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 1" (max) x 9' ( 2.77m (max) x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe with hanging rail,TV aerial socket, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 1" x 6' 8" (max) ( 2.77m x 2.03m (max) )
With a double glazed window to rear, central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window to side, low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, panel bath with mixer taps and hand held shower,fully tiled walls, tiled flooring, chrome heated towel rail.
Pathway leading to front door, edged via hedging, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and tree and driveway parking.
Enclosed rear garden via fencing, mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders, paved and small stone area, decking area, summerhouse, outside water tap, gated access to side. courtesy door to garage.
A single garage with up and over door, power and lighting.
Living Area Irregular Shaped Room 13' 5" x 9' 8" (max) ( 4.09m x 2.95m (max) )
With double glazed French doors from dining room, double glazed velux window, TV aerial socket, recessed spot lighting, central heating radiator, double glazed bi folding and French doors leading to rear garden, open to kitchenette:
Bedroom 9' 1" x 9' ( 2.77m x 2.74m )
With a double glazed window to front, TV aerial socket, wall lighting, central heating radiator, door to:
With a double glazed velux window, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, wall and base units, tiled splashbacks, central heating radiator, sliding door to wetroom and bedroom.
With a double glazed velux skylight window, low level w.c., wash hand basin with vanity unit under, fully tiled wet room with shower, heated chrome towel rail.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43952205.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STG104946. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stoke Gifford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.