3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHereward Way, Deeping St. James, Peterborough
Sold STC £200,000
- £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms & conditions)
- Three bedroom detached bungalow
- 17ft Lounge/Diner
- Shower Room
- 16ft detached garage
- Private rear garden
- Sold with no upward chain
* Three bedroom detached bungalow
* 17ft Lounge/Diner
* Shower Room
* 16ft detached garage
* Private rear garden
* Sold with no upward chain
Hardwood double glazed door to side to:
Radiator, telephone point, coving to textured ceiling, access to loft, built-in airing cupboard housing factory lagged hot water tank with slatted shelving built-in cloaks cupboard.
3.30m x 2.51m (10'10" minimum x 8'3" minimum excluding door recess). Fitted with a matching range of base units with worktop space over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and tiled surround, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and cooker, pvcu double glazed window to rear, wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, pvcu double glazed door to side.
5.36m x 3.30m (17'7" x 10'10" maximum including chimney breast recess). Pvcu double glazed window to rear, coal effect gas fire set in brick built surround, two radiators, telephone point, tv point, two wall lights, coving to textured ceiling.
4.88m x 3.33m (16' x 10'11"). Pvcu double glazed window to front, built-in double wardrobe, radiator, telephone point, tv point, coving to textured ceiling.
3.28m x 2.67m (10'9" x 8'9" excluding door recess). Pvcu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
2.72m x 2.34m (8'11" x 7'8"). Pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator, coving to textured ceiling.
Fitted with three piece suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower, wash hand basin, low-level wc and full height tiling to all walls, pvcu double glazed window to side, radiator.
To the front, mainly laid to gravel. Tarmac driveway to the side leading to garage 5.08m x 2.39m (16'8" x 7'10")
Detached single garage with power and light connected. Wooden side gated access. Rear garden, enclosed by wooden timber panelled fencing, mainly laid to lawn with gravelled flower and shrub borders and beds, patio area, timber wooden garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43952253.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MRD201609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Market Deeping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.