3 bedroom bungalow for saleCooden Sea Road, Bexhill-On-Sea, East Sussex, TN39
Sold STC £385,000
- Unique and Spacious Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms, Master with En Suite
- Large 19ft plus Sitting Room
- Garage and Off Road Parking
- Popular Cooden Location
- No Chain
This unique and spacious detached bungalow comprises three double bedrooms the master with en suite, entrance porch and hall, cloakroom, large sitting room, fitted kitchen, utility room and family bathroom. Internal benefits include sealed unit double glazing and gas fired central heating to radiators. Externally the gardens extend to all sides of the property mainly laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and there is off road parking and a garage. Situated in the much sought after Cooden area of Bexhill in a small private close. This property is offered with no chain involvment.
Bedroom 1 - 14' x 11' -
Bedroom 2 - 11' x 9'11 -
Bedroom 3 - 12'6 x 8'11 -
Reception 1 - 19'7 x 17' -
Kitchen - 9'9 x 8'11 -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43953246.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26463917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rush Witt & Wilson, Bexhill-on-sea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.