3 bedroom terraced house for saleHazelwood Avenue, Eastbourne
- Spacious Three Bedroom Terrace
- Well Presented Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Attractive Gardens
- Popular Hampden Park Area
- Open Plan Kitchen / Diner
- GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£230,000
GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£230,000
Situated in the popular Hampden Park area is this spacious three bedroom terrace. Well presented throughout with modern kitchen/diner, bright living room, cloakroom, 3 double bedrooms & attractive gardens to the front & rear. Close to the train station & amenities.
GUIDE PRICE £200,000-£230,000
Hampden Park. Well proportioned three bedroom terraced family home. Situated in the popular residential area of Hampden Park, close to good schools, parks, local shops and train station. Offering spacious and bright accommodation comprising of entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, modern open plan kitchen/diner, three double bedrooms and modern bathroom. To the front is a small lawned garden with hedge borders. The rear garden has been attractively arranged with areas of decking and lawn. Viewings are strongly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Front door into entrance hall with wooden flooring, door to the garden and downlighting.
Comprising of WC, wash hand basin, tiled splashback, shower cubicle, radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Living Room 15' 5" x 11' 1" max ( 4.70m x 3.38m max )
Double glazed patio doors, electric remote controlled fireplace and radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 15' 4" x 11' 9" ( 4.67m x 3.58m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units with work surface over, integrated sink and drainer, tiled splashback, electric oven. gas hob with cooker hood over, integral washing machine, dishwasher and fridge freezer, central heating boiler, breakfast bar and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Stairs from the ground floor up to the first floor landing with storage cupboard and airing cupboard.
Bedroom 1 11' 4" max x 12' 5" max ( 3.45m max x 3.78m max )
Window rear aspect, TV point and radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.23m x 2.69m )
Window to the front aspect, large built in wardrobes, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom 3 14' 5" x 9' 9" ( 4.39m x 2.97m )
Window to the rear aspect and radiator.
Comprising of bath with mixer taps and shower over, WC, wash hand basin, radiator and double glazed window to the front aspect.
Lawned garden with shrub and hedge borders and path to the front door.
With areas of decking and lawn, shed with power and light and rear gate access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43953399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EBN109548. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Eastbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.